Important instructions for applying Iron-on Labels:
- Adjust iron temperature to high.
- Turn off steam and empty the water tank.
- Place the parchment paper provided on top of the label.
- Iron label for 8 to 15 seconds.
- Carefully remove Iron-on Label from the support and place the label on a clean, dry clothing.
- Cover the Iron-on Label with the parchment paper provided.
- Iron without steam and at maximum temperature, pressing down on label using back and forward movements for 8 to 15 seconds.
- Do not iron directly on the label. Always place the parchment paper between the iron and the label.
- Make sure the texture of the clothing can be seen on the ironed label. Once the label is ironed, wait 24 hours before washing the item.
- If you use a steam generating iron, it is important to empty the water tank first.
- Recommended washing temperature is 30ºC, maximum 60ºC.
- If clothing is new, it should be washed before ironing the label onto it.
- For best results, use your Iron-on Labels within two years of purchase.
Discover how to apply them in this video: